Controlling Chemsex has designed an email support programme:
- For those who need to prevent using chems at all costs (high risk of losing a job, last opportunity to save a relationship, etc).
- For those who find it difficult to commit to any support that requires attending appointments with a chemsex specialist.
- For those who don't trust themselves to be able to deal with cravings.
- For those who are on a waiting list until they can get help from the appropriate service.
- For those who are not sure if they need chemsex support and they want some help to explore the impact that chems are having on their lives. Therefore, this programme can help them to find out if they need some help, and if that is the case, to start getting ready to begin a process of making changes.
- For those who are accessing weekly support from a member of our team and who need to get reinforcement during the days of the week when they don't have their sessions
This programme is highly effective for those who are dealing with ambivalence, those who need support to reflect, explore goals, identify obstacles and ways to get over them, setting up strategies, etc. It can be used daily, or with the regularity that they think they need.
Of course, if someone is particularly struggling with cravings and he needs daily support, this programme is for them. This programme offers an open communication with us 7 days a week to increase their motivation, to reinforce their strengths and to offer practical resources. They do not have to be alone.
Email us if you want to get more information, and we will reply very shortly: