CONTROLLING CHEMSEX is seriously, genuinely and passionately committed to do everything we can, with all our energy and expertise to:
- Help everybody to take control of their Chemsex, using any technology that we have available, to make things as easy as possible for those who struggle accessing traditional Chemsex services.
- Help to minimise risks when they are using Chems (sexual health, mental health, physical health and safety).
- Deliver accurate, reliable and very practical information regarding Chemsex, particularly that information that covers vital areas that people who are struggling with Chemsex are trying to find, but does not yet exist.
- Help to learn how to negotiate boundaries, especially on hook-up apps.
- Help people to be able to re-engage with sober sex, and to find different ways to explore intimacy without drugs.
- Help people to reconnect with the community and to be able to experience joy without Chems.