VOLUNTEER FOR US
If you are caring, if you really want to make a difference in the world, if you want to get involved in a project that is here to passionately help people in need of support, if you have some spare time and you would like to contribute - we need people who take the time to understand the challenges faced by people who have Chemsex and want to make a difference.
We particularly need people with the following skills:
- Nutrition and dietetics knowledge, to help us to prepare some content for our website
- Keyworking skills
- Peer mentoring
- Motivational interviewing
- Social media
- IT & technology
- Web design
- Taxes & administration
Or anything else that you believe can make our work more effective.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate and email us
WE ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO HAVE THE RESOURCES THAT WE NEED TO:
- Be able to deliver FREE ONE-TO-ONE CHEMSEX PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT via Zoom / videocalls for those who want to take control back, those who need reliable information, require practical advice, etc.
- Provide FREE CHEMSEX SUPPORT ON GRINDR / SCRUFF THROUGH OUR PROFILES SET THERE, and to be able to reach people in wider areas as soon as possible
- RECRUITMENT, TRAINING AND INDUCTION of new members of the Controlling Chemsex team
- Costs of TECHNICAL NEEDS, DEVICES AND TECHNOLOGICAL SUPPORT
- Have our INTERACTIVE TOOLS READY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: Self assessment and our Chemsex online course
- Open our CHEMSEX PHONE HELP LINE as soon as we can
If you want to support us financially, please don’t hesitate to donate - we are focused on our goal, work very hard and we can promise you that not even one pound will be wasted.